Conference rooms are great for collaborating with your team, meeting with vendors and clients. Conference room equipment and how it’s installed can make your meetings run smoother and be more productive.
The equipment you choose depends on the size of the room and the number of people that will be attending your meetings. The type and style of meetings you hold is also an important consideration; collaboration? blue-sky meetings? financial presentation? All of these can be made more productive through the use of better technology.
More attendants are likely to bring their own devices for presentations, so having standardized equipment will make it easy for them to connect to, and is much less stressful for everyone.
Meeting Room Equipment:
• Large screen TV(s) with a Remote Control
• PC – with wireless keyboard and mouse, DVD player, USB ports
• Wide angle Camera or Camera’s
• Speaker Phone (dialed calls)
• Internet Speaker (Skype)
• Wireless Internet Access – preferably on a guest network
• Printer Access
• Smart White Board
• Overhead projector
• White board or White Board painted walls
• Laser Pointer
• Flip Chart
• Large Post-It Notes that can be mounted for collaboration
• Variable Lighting
• Window Coverings to allow for best viewing
• Ample Electrical connections
• Note paper
There are many reasons to hold meetings, from formal presentations to impromptu meetings to quickly hash out a problem or redefine a work schedule. Having a meeting room that’s configured and ready to go will make these meetings run smoother. We’ve configured and setup many conference rooms, give us a call and we’ll give you some ideas for your room.