The way we work and communicate keeps changing, traditional PBX phone systems are being replaced with cloud based VoIP phone service.
The box in your office is being replaced by software in the cloud. The reason cloud based phone systems are better is because they can find you and the rest of your staff wherever you are and there are no domestic long distance fees. Instead of paying for phone lines from the phone company you pay for phone lines from a VoIP provider. These phone lines are software based with their own direct dial numbers, fax lines and 800 numbers. Using a VoIP phone system is similar to using a traditional phone system except in addition to using just your handset to make calls you can use an app on your pc and an app on your phone to see who is on the phone and contact anyone in your company.
Call Us for a demonstration of VoIP phones to see if it’s a good fit for your company.
• Unlimited Calling: No per-minute charges or limits when you place call in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
• Unlimited Faxing: Send unlimited faxes instantly from your email, PC applications or mobile device without tying up your phone line
• Mobile Apps: Stay connected to customers, employees and partners with unified communication services that support mobile and remote workforce
• Number Portability: Keep your current phone numbers and simply transfer them to your new plan
• Auto Attendants: Instant automated greetings that lets callers choose the person or department they are trying to reach
• Nextiva Anywhere: Never miss a call when you add your mobile phone and soft phone to your business phone number account and swap between devices while continuing your call
• HD Voice Quality: Eliminate static and service degradation with HD voice quality; it’s like you’re in the same room as the caller
• Unified Communications: Combine voice, video mobile and web collaboration in one complete communications system
• Receptionist: Give you front office personnel instant and complete visibility into who is available, on the phone, or busy with the receptionist call console
• Instant Conference Calls: Select two calls from the call console and connect with them in one click
• Meet Me Conferencing: Schedule, moderate, and record HD audio conferences for up to 9 participants at any time
• IM & Presence: Easily integrate business collaboration tools such as instant messaging, chat, SMS and status sharing from the same interface you manage your calls and contacts
• Call Queuing: Organize Employees, teams and departments into queues so that callers will be routed to the next available company representative in the selected queue
• Plug-Ins: Software applications and plug-ins integrate your unified communications system directly with your CRM, billing, reporting and other business applications
• Voicemail to Email: Access your voicemail messages from a single source, your email account, from anywhere your business takes you